Positive thoughts for Health
It is entirely too easy to take our health for granted these days. A cookie here, a candy bar there. At first, nothing happens, but slowly, over time our weight starts to creep up, and we start to feel tired and down in the dumps. Not to mention all of the negative feelings that go along with it: anger, anxiety, and frustration along with a decrease in our self-esteem.
Fortunately, becoming healthier is relatively simple. All it takes is making a decision to make a change in our lives. This applies to both our mental and physical well-being. Consciously making
small, seemingly insignificant, but positive choices everyday will bring results that are often surprising. After three weeks we develop a habit and suddenly discover that it's not only become easier, but automatic to make better healthier choices.
Here is a view affirmation for health to use:
1. My reason for eating healthy food is to fuel my body.
2. Being healthy is better than any other taste in the world.
3. My healthy body is created by my healthy thoughts.
4. My body is my temple.
5. I am worthy of being healthy.
6. My daily habits are helping me to become healthier and happier.
7. I choose to eat healthy because the food I eat is construction material for my body.
8. I eat nutritious foods that give me energy.
9. I can eat for enjoyment or social reasons as long as I do it responsibly and stay within my own rules that I set in advance.
Positive thoughts for Success
At the society level, wealth and power are accepted as the standard indicators of true success, and it is easy to see why. This is because it is easy to keep score, or money and it tends to result in the visual display of what one can buy with money. However, you slice it, to achieve a greater
level of success you have first to define what success means to you personally. Consider this, you can experience success for yourself on a daily basis. In the small daily actions that you take towards achieving meaningful goals. While they may seem like they are small, these goals are the stuff in which your long-term dreams are made.
The road to success is paved with many stones each helped to achieve your long-term goal. This is the philosophy I practice helping you achieve your optimal health goal.
Some thought to use for success:
1. I am proud of what I have achieved in my life. 2. I have the potential, power, and ability to create all the success, prosperity and abundance that I desire in my life.
3. My mind is completely free of resistance and is open to all the new and exciting possibilities before me.
4. I deserve to be successful, and I am worthy of receiving all the good that life has to offer me.
5. I am thankful for all the abilities, talents, and skills that contribute to my daily success.
6. By creating success for myself, I am also creating an abundance of opportunities for the success of others.
7. I feel positive, powerful, confident, and calm as I take on new challenges.
8. I attract powerful and successful people who understand, motivate, and inspire me daily.
Positive thoughts for Happiness
The first step that you need to take to become happy is to change your thoughts. Affirmation's area great too l for this because they can help to replace the limiting beliefs that you hold with more empowering ones. It is important to note that you don't want to try to force the negative thoughts to disappear, but rather you need to learn how to become aware of the thoughts and accept them without putting any judgment on them.
Many people around the world are looking for happiness in big things or events, wheninfactthereisoftenmorepowerinextractinghappinessfromcommonexperiences. You don't want to wait to be happy, especially if you can choose to be happy right here and now.
Some thoughts to use for happiness:
1. Happiness is my natural state of being. 2. I deserve to be happy. 3. By being happy every day, I can help others to become happy in their lives.
4. I am grateful for all the happy feelings that follow me everywhere I go.
5. I spread happiness to others and absorb happiness from others in return.
6. I am so happy and grateful for my life that my outlook on life is incredibly positive.
7. Being happy is easy for me.
8. I am grateful for every moment of every day because I know that it will never return.
9. My future is bright, and I am incredibly thankful for it.
10. I constantly think uplifting thoughts.
11. I am incredibly grateful for the air I’m breathing, the water I have access to, and the food in my refrigerator.
Summing it up:
You have control over your thoughts, which means you have control over your actions. Your actions will then lead you to your reality, and this is how you can make amazing thing happen in your life. It all starts with your thoughts. Now that you have learned how to make affirmations work in your life and have plenty of ideas on how to call for your desires and goals to manifest, it is time to choose one and start repeating it to yourself. The more you repeat it, the more it ingrains as the truth in your mind. When your mind believes it, your actions will live it.
If you would like to purchase the PDF version of The Daily Affirmation Handbook just got to Vial Of Life shop to get your immediate downloaded copy.